Saint Louis University Menu Search

How Will My Credits Transfer?

Our course-transfer form can give you an idea of how the courses you’ve already taken will count for credit at Saint Louis University.

three students at table
To find out which courses will articulate (count for credit), choose one of the search options below and select the state and the college or university where you’ve taken classes. You can search for specific courses or view complete articulation list for a specific institution.

Course by Course Articulation
Complete Articulation Listing by College
General Education Articulation Listing by College
Articulation Listing by a Single SLU Course

Keep in mind that the information provided here is unofficial. You’ll be informed of what courses have officially transferred and count for credit only after you’ve submitted your official transcripts from your previously attended colleges or universities.

Course Transfer Listings for Select Community Colleges

This list represents community colleges in Missouri and Illinois with a significant number of students who have transferred to SLU. 

Missouri Illinois

St. Louis Community College

College of DuPage

St. Charles Community College

College of Lake County

East Central College

Lewis and Clark Community College

Jefferson College

Southwestern Illinois College

Mineral Area College

Waubonsee Community College

Accessing Your Official Credit Evaluation After Admittance

Your previous college coursework will officially be evaluated only after you’ve submitted all transcripts and have been admitted to SLU. You’ll be notified when it is completed and can view your credit evaluation by logging onto mySLU using your SLUNet ID.

Your transfer work will appear as the SLU course equivalents. It will not contain the original course codes from the transfer institution(s). Once you have logged into mySLU, follow these instructions to view your credit evaluation:

  • Click the “Tools” tab and select “Banner Self-Service.”
  • Choose “Student” and click “Student Records.”
  • Select “Academic Transcript.”
  • Choose “Transcript Level - Undergraduate” and click “Submit.”
  • Select “Transfer Credit.”

Sending Additional Transcripts

If you have additional coursework that needs evaluation after you’ve received initial credit evaluation, send the appropriate official college transcript to SLU’s Office of Admission. You can continue to check mySLU for your updated credit evaluation once the additional transcripts have been received.